Meet our latest addition...

I no longer have the luxury of it being sunny and warm at 5:15 a.m. - thus I have really fallen behind on my running. If I can't get up before the kids, then I don't get out the door. But I have a REALLY hard time getting up when there is a chill in the air and it's dark!
My solution came in the form of this double jogger, purchased last week off craigslist.
My goal is to walk Kaitlyn and Cason to school each day, with Jake and Ty in tow - then I can take my run on the way home. And, yes, it came with a rain cover :)
I'm so happy! Wish me luck!

2 comments:
I LOVE those things, and so do my kids! Good luck!
That will be so nice to have. Enjoy the new weather!
Post a Comment